Friday, January 1, 2010

Attend every class of three first semester law courses

This was one of those minor, tedious but necessary goals. 1Ls have five courses each semester, so staying on top of things is crucial to surviving the first year of law school. I'm sure my grades will be disappointments, but upside, now I know exactly what I need to do for the remaining semesters. Between the other two courses I only missed 3 classes. My attendance rate hasn't been this high since my parents were in charge of taking me to school! I'll take it as a sign I'm starting to get all growed up :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good job Clara!! Way to stay on top of your classes early on. This was always a goal of mine in school - and it would last a good week and a half before I gave up. I am SO glad to be done with school :D You're grades will be amazing, I know this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty much my undergraduate record as well! We actually have to sign in to every class, everyday, so that accountability does make it easier. Law school grades are NOT amazing. Especially when you have poor study habits like this kid. But, there is always this semester ;)

    ReplyDelete