Monday, August 10, 2009

In Progress: Contribute to all friends' charities

Marcus, a guy I play kickball with, is raising money for the the Lymphoma society in honor of his late mother, who was a two-time survivor of blood cancer. It goes without saying what an awesome cause this is. I couldn't make it to his Sports Basement fundraiser, but I donated online. http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/nikesf09/mronaldi I wish him the best on his noble endeaver :) I am grateful to have friends who care about the greater good and hope that piggybacking on their good karma will keep me afloat until I find the motivation to embrace a worthy cause myself!

3 comments:

  1. You are donating and that great in-and-of-itself! You are also on the board of the Slip N Slide charity event... so there you go!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! I'm not sure how much time I'll have to make important decisions, but being in charge of the committee's sexually suggestive t-shirts I will gladly do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I came across this link and your blog. You are a huge help!! Thank you so much and I know your going to do great in law school.

    ReplyDelete