Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't buy clothes for two months


I will admit that this goal was facilitated by a big shopping spree in April and a lack of time/appealing fashions the past two months. It actually wasn't that hard to accomplish, despite having a kickball theme party to attend and a first time trip to Asia. (Though I think that just means I seriously need to pear down my voluminous wardrobe.) I plan on doing this again. It sure saves money and also forces me to actually WEAR the clothes I have. I'm not going to take the high road about not ceding to consumerism, because I made other purchases, and that was not the intention of this goal. It was to demonstrate to myself that I have the self-control not to buy unnecessary apparel items. *pats self on back*

No comments:

Post a Comment