Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

I rang in the new year asleep in my bed. Yep. So surly, sad and disgruntled was I, that I called it a night at 10pm and went to sleep. I did set my alarm to 11:55pm to text Happy New Year to a few friends, but apparently didn't wake up until almost 12:15am. C'est la vie.







'Tis now 2pm and I am still in my pjs, having dragged myself out of bed about 30 minutes ago. Seeing as I have already chronicled the most noteworthy things I did in 2010 (snowshoe up a mountain, finish my first year of law school and break my back and foot falling out out a tree) I don't feel a more detailed wrap up is necessary.


I have resolved to snap out of the funk I've been in lately and do more embracing of joie de vivre. (I find that vague, unspecific goals are the only ones that I can readily achieve, largely because there is a wide range of subjectivity in whether or not they've been accomplished!) For now, I am going to go to the store to buy a 2011 calendar. Baby steps.

1 comment: