Monday, June 22, 2009

Return all calls and texts for one week

While this may not seem like a worthy goal, I am pretty bad about making it a reality. And then guilt will gnaw at me for months until I communicate with the person. It feels good not to make such an easily rectifiable thing a source of superfluous stress in my life. I definitely need to keep this up. Plus, it helps me stay more connected with my friends. (Some might say I should've picked a week where I had more than 8 people to respond to, but this is MY goal and I'll accomplish it however I wanna!)

3 comments:

  1. I am going to start leaving all sorts of completely frivolous text messages for you to respond to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it doesn't creep you out that I'm reading your blog and reading these random comments, cus it's sort of creeping ME out! I don't have my own blog, don't follow any bloggers and like you mentioned in your previous entry, have to make a deliberate effort to read an article all the way through. I discovered what it is about your entries that compel me to read on- you help me understand and better articulate my own thoughts, ambiguities and tendencies. Behind your witty remarks and silly stories, i find profound life philosophies with great insight.

    I am your fan.

    ReplyDelete